31st July ,Yes! Harry complete 39 years in Wizarding World from the boy who lived , the Chosen one to the Head Auror!
Wishing you many many happy returns of the day !
(belated) Happy Birthday Mr.Potter!
So, today I just want to share seven(7 seems to be a powerful magic number) qualities each one taken from one of the book of Harry Potter .
- Bravery : In Philosopher’s Stone although he was new to wizarding world he saved Philosopher’s Stone(along with Ron and Hermione)when it was in danger.
- Kindness : In Chamber of Secrets he tricked Lucius Malfoy to give one of his socks to Dobby-the house elf ,so that Dobby can be free.
- Patience : In Prisoner of Azkaban he waited until moony and padfoot clear the confusion about who was really responsible for death of his parents rather than considering his godfather wrong.
- Selflessness : In Goblet of Fire he reached first to hostages but he returned last due to his determination to return all hostages to safety, not merely his own.
- Leadership : In Order of Phoenix he leads the Dumbledore’s Army (D.A.) in which he not only teach spells to the members of D.A. but also encourage them.
- Courageous : In Half Blood Prince he decided to be with Dumbledore when Dumbledore was trying to find and destroy one of the Horcrux (Salzar Slytherin’s Locket) even though Dumbledore alerted him that it was really dangerous.
- Morality : In Deathy Hallows he use the Elder Wand only to join his own wand and then he put the Elder Wand in Dumbledore’s grave instead of using the most powerful wand forever.
He was really a great Gryffindor and also a very admirable seeker.
This are the qualities which I want to share, if you think there are any other then share it with me. Please let me know which is your favourite in Comment and yes stay connected!